Whether you’re dealing with frequent deployments or balancing your work and family life, applying to a university can be complicated and time-consuming. At Post, we understand your needs, and we do everything we can to make applying easy and seamless. Through the entire admission process, we work with you one-on-one, getting to know you and your goals and helping you build a plan to achieve them.
When you apply to our Military Program, a specialized and knowledgeable military admissions counselor will be assigned to you. Our military admissions counselors are educated and trained so they can relate to your situation, and they know how to help you get exactly what you need to earn your degree.
Post University works hard to keep the application process as easy as possible for both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Get to know everything we have to offer, and discover what works best for you:
- On Campus Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Transfer Students
Veteran Additional Admissions Requirements
Veterans interesting in applying must complete the following steps for consideration for admissions.
- Request a copy of the Joint Service Transcript (JST). To obtain a copy of the JST, please visit https://www.military.com/education/timesaving-programs/the-joint-services-transcript.html. Read and follow the instructions on the site.
- Report any issues in obtaining the JST to the Admissions Representative, who will provide assistance.
- Provide a copy of the DD-214.
- Complete VA Form 22-1995 – Transfer of Program, if the applicant is transferring from a college or university where the applicant was previously using GI Bill educational benefits.
- Complete the application for VA educational benefits through the VA benefits portal.
- Complete a VA Form 22-1995 to apply for spousal benefits.